One of the unique counseling services I offer are workshops. These workshops provide an opportunity to focus on a particular topic or book study. I have facilitated many workshops over the years and have found this service to be effective exploring a topic that applies to people lives. In these workshops, I provide an in-depth instruction and training experience in specific content areas which are tailored to the needs and interests of people seeking this service. These workshops are both content based and skill based so that attendees receive both understanding and practical application of the subject. I believe the best type of workshop learning is interactive for maximum interest and growth. I also believe that workshops can help people feel less alone and will benefit from learning from me and from one another.
Our approach is to use the practical insights from Drs. Henry Cloud & John Townsend and below is a sampling of books and worksheets we use for these workshops:
- Boundaries: When to say Yes, When to say No. How to gain control of your life.
- Changes that Heal
- Safe People
- Rescue Your Love Life
- How People Grow
- God Will Make a Way
- How To Be a Best Friend Forever
- Boundaries in Dating
8 WEEK WORKSHOP ON BOUNDARIES
You are invited for the purpose of learning how to apply the importance of boundaries for yourself and your relationships.
In this unique workshop, attendees will focus on resolving these conflicts:
- Can I set limits and still be a loving person?
- What are healthy vs. unhealthy boundaries?
- How do I cope if someone is angry with my boundaries?
- Can I say ‘No’ and not feel that I am a bad person?
- Why do I feel guilty or afraid when I consider setting boundaries?
- How can I take control over my life and not allow others to control me?
- How can I communicate boundaries and not avoid confrontation & conversation?
This workshop will be taught by Phillip Kiehl, a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist & Cynthia Kiehl, LPN. All materials will be provided.
TIME: 9am to 11:00 am
WHERE: 2774 Glen Avenue, Altadena, CA 91001
FEE: $35.00 each week per person.
INFORMATION QUESTIONS: Please call us at 626.791.1488 or E Mail us at email@example.com to find out when this next workshop is being offered and to register.